Friday, October 06, 2006

Hmmm...

Okay. The Smart people came today to install the net connection. I kinda miss the hassle and long wait the dial up connection brought along with it. Not. Lolz ^_^ This is nice. Not that I didn't expect the connection to be this fast. Having that boost in its RAM really does help a lot. Now I only need to blink for an image heavy page to load.

Anyways, our PLDT landline number's gonna get disconnected this coming Tuesday, so like I said in my previous post, please erase that number if you have it.

May nagnakaw kay Omi!!! *waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh*

We gave him to one of my cousins and she fricking lost little Omi! Okay, it wasn't entirely my cousin's fault that Omi got out of their gate - hey I did warn her that puppy's wily when it comes to finding ways to get out of places - but still... She should've made sure Omi was safe. Safe and away from the clutches of young bottle sellers/buyers (magbobote) interested in taking away not just one's empty unused bottles but also one's pet puppy. Anyways, we have no idea what the kid who took Omi looks like. I just hope that fricking brat takes care of the puppy he stole. *grumble grumble*

Aya was given to Lola Ising. Her whole household just loves that cute little butterball of a puppy. So much so that Lola's grandchildren even take little Aya to bed to sleep next to them.

Ken and Yohji are staying here with us and are creating one hell of a mess each morning what with the piles of you-know-whats as well as freshly dug up earth right smack in the middle of the garden in front of the house ruining the grass and other vegetation. Mom got a bit pissed off with them when they pulled out the pandan and aloe vera she had planted at our back garden. But in spite of that, I still think they're just adorable. Too bad I haven't found the time to take a picture of them yet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home