Friday, October 20, 2006

I'm updating coz someone asked me why I haven't

Guids asked why I haven't updated in a while, told him coz I was too lazy to update and that I didn't know what to write here. While those reasons are true, you can also add that we just had our finals yesterday so I've been burying myself amongst super-heavy and around 4-inches thick Medical Surgical books.

Our final exam was yesterday. Dunno which of the two tests was harder coz although the lab questions seemed harder I finished it in less time it took me to answer the lecture exam. Haaaaaaaaay... hope I pass coz those tests are times two -_-0

Been watching Full Metal Alchemist since yesterday after the finals. So far I'm only in episode 29. Waaaaaaaaah!!! My favorite character fricking died!!! (Thank you, Ana-nechan for not spoiling that for me.) *sniff sob* How could that idiotic clown die?!! Damn him for being the smug SOB that he was, dang it! He made me shed one, take note one, measly tear when he died. Stupid git, I wanted to kick him for dying. Of course that was probably quite an unusual reaction to someone's death - nevermind that it's a anime character that I'm talking about. *sigh* Nabawasan tuloy yung comic relief sa series.



Haaaay... my second fave is another smug SOB. Roy Mustang (he's the black-haired guy in the pic). Seeing as he hasn't died in the episode where I'm currently at, I'm hoping he lasts till the last episode. Not that I dislike Ed and Al, they're okay as the main protagonists, but they're just not my favorites like Hughes and Mustang.

Why am I only now talking about this series? Coz although it was shown in GMA7, because of my sched I could never catch it in a regular basis. Was probably able to watch three or so episodes of it. *shrug* Always thought about buying my own copy of it or just reading the manga if I could find copies of either; since I got my hands on the DVD first it's the one I ended up going with. That and a copy of Bleach, Kyou Kara Maou, Macross Plus, Samurai Deeper Kyo, and Gundam Seed. Pirated of course, so hush hush about it and don't report me to the police k? ^_~

Oh! I've also bought mom copies of Korean/Chinese telenovelas so if I'm not watching the anime I'll probably be watching those. She's watching My Girl right now though, so far it seems funny. I like this guy: I keep thinking he'd make a good David or Russell if Ana ever manages to have Illusion turned into a liveaction series hehehe ^_______^ Mom says he looks like a girl, I agree mwahahahahah! But there are scenes when he looks very manly as well so I really think he'll do well as our David. I dunno if Ana or Seika will agree with me on that though. I said he'd do okay as Russell too coz from what I've seen of the show his character's a lot like Rushkins. Speaking of which, wonder when Ana-nechan'll update Illu? *hinthintnudgenudge* And I love the soundtrack of this series, espicially Track 2 of the OST, Never Say Goodbye sung by Mario&Nesty. You can find the OST here.

And I went swimming pala with my RLE groupmates last Saturday. It was after our last hospital duty together as a group. Heard the office was going to reshuffle the sections and groupings next semester. Too bad, that. I really like my groupmates now. Anyways, here are some of the pix from that day.



Back row from left to right: Nhey, Lucy, Yang, My, Karla, Roy, and yours truly
Front row right to left are: Diana, Cute, Vina, Hazel, Tel, Dennis, Mitchie, Nadine, and Mirra. This is was taken just before we were going home.



I'm not in this pic coz I was at the other end of the pool hehehe ^^ Anyways, from left to right are Francis, Dennis, Mirra, Nadine, Mitchie, Lucy, and Nicky.

Hmmm... I think this post is sufficiently long, ne Guids? Heheh ^^ Ayan a! Nag-update na po ako.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home