Monday, October 23, 2006

What Have I Been Doing?

I really need to get out of the house today so I can have my semestral U/A, F/A, CXR, pregnancy and drug test done. All are requirements before enrollment for the 2nd semester. Should've gone last week but I'm too lazy to go out of the house *sigh*

Mom and I ended up not going to Manila today coz she had a meeting to go to at work. Gomen, Ana-nechan. I couldn't bring the costume you were going to borrow.

So what have I been doing during the weekend? Hmmm...

1. Finished watching Full Metal Alchemist till episode 51, as well as the movie: The Conqueror of Shambala. Mustang didn't die! Yehey! And Hughes is alive in the alternate world! Double yehey!!! ^_______^ Nevermind that he's a torpe Nazi soldier, at least that idiot's alive, right? Right!?! Although I'm becoming a MustangxWinry-shipper. Somewhat. I mean, with Ed and Al gone Winry's up for grabs, right? And Mustand and Winry need to work out their past as well. Wonder if there are any fanfics out there yet about those two? Will check later. There are probably more of him and Hawkeye.

2. Finished reading Harry Potter 6: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. One thing I can say is that I've actually read better written fanfiction of the HP fandom. It's not as funny as the first two or so book. But then I guess that should be expected considering the plot's getting more serious. I guess that learning beforehand that Dumbledore was gonna die spoiled the whole book for me. Ah well. It's just stupid, what he and Harry did. So pointless considering the outcome. I still dislike Snape with a vengeance, and I still think there's hope for Draco. The poor sod was only trying to save his own hide and his mom's, so couldn't really fault him there, could I? Sides... he's one of my favorites in the HPverse; along with Fred and George, and Oliver Wood ^_____^

3. Watching Tsubasa Chronicles (series). I still have to finish downloading all of the episodes. I only have till 9 so far and have watched till episode 3.



It's nostalgic to see the various CLAMP characters. Makes me wanna re-read and rewatch all the other series the characters have come from, especially CCS. *le sigh* Grown up Syaoran is kawaii hehehehe ^_______^ Just wished the character design didn't look so, umn... flat. I miss the 'roundness' they had in CCS heheh ^^0 Well at least it's better than that XXXholic movie I managed to catch in WOWOW some time back. And I still can't adjust to Mokona talking, este being coherent unlike in MKR where all that it/she/he could say was Puu in that uber cute though at time irritating voice.

4. Just updated myself with the most recent scanlation of the Naruto manga. Sarutobi Asuma-sensei died!!!! Dammit! Poor Shika! The most recent chapter (328) and the chapters preceding that one had Izumo, Kotetsu, Shikamaru and Asuma fighting two Akatsuki members, Kakuzu and Hidan. Dang. To think next to Kakashi I liked Asuma and he up and gets killed. Dang it! Well at least Shika, Kiba, Jiraiya, Kakashi and Orochimaru are still alive. What? You're wondering why I actually like Orochimaru? Come on, without that snake the plot would be a lot less interesting.

And although I hate his guts, I love the way the illustrators changed the way Sasuke looks now.



Here's a close up pic:



He's waaaaay easier on the eyes than Naruto (and hell of a lot taller), but I absolutely HATE his personality. Just wish they'd finally show Kakashi's face. This is the closest they've revealed it so far in canon:



5. Almost through with watching My Girl with mom. We're at episode... umn... which was it again? Oh, 14 I think. Kawawa yung character ni Lee Jun Ki!!! I dunno what his name is in the Tagalog dubbed version though. Haaay... unrequited love is just painful to watch, ne?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home