Saturday, March 10, 2007

Not a problem

Or at least we feel that way. Taking a 1000 item test in the course of 3 consecutive school days with just an hour and a half for each 100 questions would probably worry the lower year levels, but strangely because of the constant drills and post tests we had during our compre-review in the past several weeks, taking the exam now just seems okay. I don't notice anyone in our year level going ballistic about it anyway. And neither do I feel like that. A very very mild form of anxiety just minutes before taking the test probably, but then that just helps me focus on the questions.

In any case, it's not clear yet if these tests are our Pre-Board Exam or not. If they are then I'll be able to go to the RO2 meeting on the 17th coz the first schedule they gave us a few weeks ago was that the 17th was our PBE. Why is this important? Well, the PBE will supposedly determine if we're ready for the nursing board exam and if the school will allow us to take said test or not. With the kind of easy-going attitude I have now, I'm praying I pass it ^^0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home