Thursday, March 15, 2007

To *****

I hate so many things about you. I hate seeing you all the time. I hate your all knowing smile! What the hell are you smiling about anyway? Do you find me funny? Do I have something on my face? I hate that you can never open your mouth to say anything nice. Why does our every encounter lead you to say such nasty things? Can't you ever just shut your mouth if you don't have anything good to say? I hate that you're so touchy! Why do you have to hold me whenever we talk. It's so uncomfortable! I hate your hugs! I just want to run out of the room everytime you manage to come near me. And I never see you coming! I am always too surprised and shocked by your presence to react fast enough to get away from you. Why is that?! I wish I had a sixth sense against you so I'd know when you're nearby so I can just avoid you. I DO avoid you, don't you see that? I sit across the room, or turn back the way I came if I so much as see your back at a distance. I hate that you've made me cry once, and that you seem so bloody proud about it! And that you ask me all the time about whether anyone has made me cry of late. I'm not a crybaby, damnit! And most people aren't complete jerks like you! And most of all, I hate learning things about you, knowing that there's absolutely no point to it since even knowing those things won't change a single thing between us. I just hate hate hate you!!!


_________________

To everyone else:

Just ignore what I wrote above. Just needed to let off steam for a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home