Tuesday, June 24, 2008

People in Dreams

I've always thought that when you dream of people you know, it means you were in one way or another thinking of them during your waking hours. Then I read recently that it might just be the opposite. If you dream about them, then it means they were thinking about you. I'm not surprised if it's my friends and family I dream about, but having people I barely know and rarely talk to have entire conversations with me during my dream is kinda... *shrug* don't really know how I feel. They're just dreams after all. Right?

Anyways, it's my day off today. Next is on the 27th, then on the 30th for this month. I'm on the 3pm to 11pm shift. Still at the same ward at JBLMRH. They're sticking me at the OB-Phil ward. Part of me is glad, coz it means the staff is trusting me enough to do things on my own and just checking up on me once in a while. But then with no one else assigned at that station it can get really boring. Or hectic, coz you have to do EVERYTHING for the patients assigned there. Yes, even the jobs the interns should be doing.

Lately there's been some sort of office drama if you could term it as such going on at the ward. All coz of one supervisor going on a sort of power tripping that's causing our shift's staff additional problems. The parties involved are both at fault in their own ways... they're just too stubborn to compromise with each other. *sigh* You'd think they'd be mature enough to talk it out properly and not have a scene in front of the patients... but no... anyways, it isn't really any of my business.

I've managed to download a copy of Byousoku 5 Centimeter (5 Centimeters per Second) this past week and I've probably watched it a dozen times by now. I just love every single second of it. I've been able to watch Makoto Shinkai's other works before so the crispness of the art, the combined simplicity and complexity of the plot, and the nostalgia the music brings forth is not really something new but I just can't stop watching it every time I get the chance to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home