Wednesday, April 16, 2003

My heart aches when I listen to Josh Groban sing. Emski’s right. His voice is divine!

The problem is, when I listen to his songs, particularly You’re Still You, I get depressed.

It isn’t really a depressing song, but like when I listen to Threading the Lightless Night (from Ayatsuri Sakon) my heart feels heavy and somewhat hopeful at the same time. But the point is, both songs manage to make me feel depressed.

And contrary to what you may all think, this is an actual good thing.

Yes.

I’m weird that way.

I like being depressed because I feel more creative when I am in that mood. Like my mind tries to fight off the depression by giving me so many ideas that just come out naturally and so instantly that it sometimes surprises me what I’m able to write or draw or make.

Depression is good. Just don’t make me think too much on why I get depressed with these songs. I don’t want a post mortem. Just look up for the lyrics and try to understand why. That’s all I can really say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home