Wednesday, May 14, 2003

I just had a good long cry. Well, I couldn’t really call it crying, more like sobbing. I was just sobbing my heart out after – and during, actually – talking with my dad and mom about my decision to go on and enroll at Assumption and take up Nursing. My eyes are aching right now and my nose is full of you-know-what.

It feels good actually. I feel like a load has been lifted somewhat. I know what my decision will entail, I know what I’m getting into and what I’m about to give up but I feel as though that this is the path I want to take. It’s for my life. My future. I used to have no plans for the future, but now… well, at least I have a plan I am willing to commit to.

So guys, I wouldn’t be living anywhere in Metro Manila in the next three to four years. I doubt if I ever would do so. I’m having my aunt tell Dep.Gov. Tetangco that they should give the job to someone else if ever they’re actually thinking of hiring me in the first place. I don’t know since I haven’t heard from them, BSP I mean.

I’m not saying goodbye or anything, but I know I wouldn’t be able to see you guys as often as I would want to and I know I’ll miss you all. Gawds!!! I’ve been in a sentimental mood lately, haven’t I? It certainly doesn’t sound like me, being sentimental. But hell, at least I’ve got an excuse as I’ve just had an emotional outburst of the tear-filled kind and now I’m writing this bloody stupid post!

Why am I anyway? Coz it’s a cheaper way to express myself and tell you all the news that I’m yet again indebted to my parents and that I feel that I’m going through what people usually call the on-going process of “maturity” and “growing up”.

Well, that’s that. Tell you more next time.

btw, got thisfrom Gem's blog:

href="http://www.wiredreflection.com/tests/magic.html"
target="new">
border=0 frameborder=0 alt="You are a Priestess!">



Take the href="http://www.wiredreflection.com/tests/magic.html" target="new"> "How Do You Use Magic?" test! Written by Brimo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home