Monday, May 12, 2003

I kinda just realized something again… well, it’s like this, I was drawing some of my friends and family in my usual anime style of drawing and I realized, after several such sketches and at least an hour of staring at their each of their pictures while I drew, that I see them – my family and close friends – as the most wonderful and beautiful people in the world ^____^

Don’t let that get to your head now *grins* But you know, you guys better savor my saying that because it’s not everyday that I’d admit to something like that heheheh… ^^;

I haven’t drawn half of the people I want to draw mainly because I don’t have pictures I can use as basis for drawing these people. I’ve been hounding them (ex. Clairol and Jucyn) about sending me a pic but they haven’t yet done so. Oh well…

These drawings are also a form of procrastination, if you must know. I’m making them to have an excuse not to draw yet some of the characters for Illusion. *laughs evilly* Well, it’s all Russell’s fault for starting it with not wanting to get sketched in the first place! Enough excuses. When I run out of my friends and family’s pictures to tinker with I promised myself that I’d do the Illusion characters next. Plus the fact that I do NEED to make them darned illu sketches for the family info page in the site I’m making for the story.

Darn.

I just realized that not only am I now in charge of all the character pics for illu, I’ve also promised Ana and Tin I’d write chapter 6 AND I’m also making the bleeding website!!! What the-?! Why did I sign up for doing all of that? Maybe because I was bored and I wasn’t doing anything anyway? Eeep!! Tin, Ana, gomen, I can’t do all of these things at once so if I take too long doing them you’ll just have to be patient about it, k?

Oh bleeding hell... so much for keeping a lid on the excuses...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home