Friday, April 25, 2003

Been busy the last couple of days and I’m not even half done yet with the wedding coming up on Sunday and the feast of St. Joseph on May 2 where I’m in charge of buying and arranging the flowers that’ll be used at the church.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

I’m tired!

I’ve been traveling from Makati and back coz we accompanied Tita Betty to her stay at Makati Med since last week. She gets so nervous about staying at the hospital that she constantly needs at least five people around her just to keep her mind off the fact that she is inside a hospital room. Problem is, she already checked out the other day when her treatment’s not even half over yet. The purpose of her going there is that she had to stay off her feet and have bed rest or at least a week. Trouble is, she kept on wanting to go home or somewhere else. She kept on going downstairs or walking to the chapel… hence the prolonged stay. My mom’s going with her later for her check up with her doctor.

Took the Assumption entrance exam for Nursing yesterday. It was ok. The test had two parts. The first part was much like how the Civil Service exam was. The second part was different though… They distributed a single bond paper with a drawing of an eye and some definitions about how the eye functions. Then they told us we had ten minutes to memorize all the data contained in it. After ten minutes, they took the paper back and gave us the question booklets and answer sheets. The part of the test about the parts and functions of the eye was actually the easiest. The questions were simple although almost all were pertaining to something medical. And the terms used… I’m just glad I’m an English major and had the advantage of having encountered those words in another context before I took that test… coz I heard another who took the test complaining to her friend about those words. Anyway, I’ll know the results on May 5.

Btw, it’s Ana-neechan’s birthday today!

*sings*: Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday! Happy birthday! Happy birthday to you!

I won’t ask you what your age is anymore. I already know ^_~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home