Saturday, May 10, 2003

Oi oi! I updated Killer's Rant and added some new pics.

Ems, Guids, Ana, & Ai: Please, please please follow this link, and scroll down till you find the "My Friends" part of the page. I have a small surprise in store for you guys there heheheh ^_^

Anyway what else is new? Nothing much. I'm over my most recent bout of sniffles thanks to my mom's home remedy of warm calamansi juice and herbal tea ^^; BSP still hasn't called so I'll most probably really go to school again... Went with my mom and Tita Betty at Makati med again yesterday; Tita got a second opinion about her leg's vein and turns out this doctor told her she didn't need to be confined anymore: she just needs to diet, to lose two pounds a week actually, and drink her medicine. Oh well, at least she's happy about the result.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home