Tuesday, May 06, 2003

I’m not too good a companion right now. I’m feeling sick and I’m cranky. I just managed to drive my own mother out of my room with a glare.

Besides feeling generally crappy – coz I’m coughing, I got a stuffy nose, and a slight fever, no I don’t have SARS, but I’d really not rather go out and have that blasted medical checkup I’ll eventually have to go to later today or tomorrow morning since I goddamned need a urine, stool, blood and general medical examination to submit to Assumption so they’d fricking let me enroll.

Yes. I passed their blasted nursing exam. With high colors no doubt. They even told me that I don’t have to take that other exam to become Nurse 3, whatever that is. Well, my mom explained that if a person taking up Nursing didn’t pass the exam to become Nurse 3 they’ll have no choice but become midwives. I don’t have to take that test. Apparently, my scores at the entrance exam and aptitude test were high enough to exempt me from that in the future. If I do go and enroll there. Whatever.

BSP still hasn’t called. I’m giving it till the end of this week to do so since I only have until before the 15th to get permission to enroll in Assumption. Why all these stupid deadlines? Well because I really want to get on with my life and stop being on wait mode.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home