Monday, May 19, 2003

What have I been up to lately?

Apart from submitting countless of paperwork for my enrollment, I’ve been watching X1999 series, Meteor Garden, My MVP Valentine, GTO, both the anime and live action… all of which, except for MG, are in either Japanese or Chinese and are featuring Japanese-made animation or Chinese actors.

Remember that Chinese tv series I was telling you guys about? The one with the opening song that I can’t get out of my head and the main male character looks like Rus? Well, it’s back, only this time they’re showing part two! Waii!!!!!!!! ^__________^

Hey! Let (from Rave) looks like Aoi from Imadoki!!! Double waiii!!!!!

Argh! He became a stupid tree! Just when he fricking transformed back as a human! Stupid idiot! BAKA!!!

Is it obvious yet that I’m watching Rave while I’m writing this down?

Haru reminds me of Cloud of FF7, a younger and less serious Cloud. Coz of the big sword he carries I guess.

All in all, Rave makes me think of the Final Fantasy series. I’d also love to play it were Rave made into an RPG. It’s nice. Not very original and kinda has predictable plot, but it’s still nice.

Btw, Emski, I started a Hiko fanfic. Uploaded it at fanfiction.net just search for my nickname there: feifu. As far as I know ako pa lang feifu dun e. hehehhe ^_^

Hmmm, whoever this guy Elie is supposed to fight must be gay… he’s so effeminate! But he’s kinda cute, but I don’t really like effeminate guys. Hate the fact that they’re more feminine than me. Hey! He uses an ice sword! Cool! Heheh, that’s funny… the poor guy’s forced to fight these really inept creatures Elie’s with. Poor sod… I gather he feels rather insulted.

Hey Rain, how’d it happen that Musica’s hair changed? I distinctly remember his hair being long and orange or reddish at the start, so what happened? Why’d it turn black and spiky? I wasn’t able to watch that part kasi e.

Oh well, the Rave episode’s over. RK’s next, I think…

Yep, it’s next alright. Opening song playing right now. ½. Sanozuke’s sooooo cute!!!!! So’s Shishio!!!! Triple waiiiiiii!!!!!

What?! Shishio IS cute, you just have to look past all those bandages. And burns. And dementia. And the fact that he’s a cold-blooded murderer. He IS cute, trust me on that. Well, at most, my last defense in saying that is that there is a saying that beauty is in the eye of the beholder…

Heheh, Emski’ll love this! It’s a Hiko episode!!! The training part where they show how Hiksters rescued young Shinta. I suppose I’m not providing anyone with spoilers about RK, am I? I think most of you who actually visit this blog do already know the whole RK story. Maybe even better tan I do at that.

It’s funny how these two interact. Talk about throwing insults… I especially like the part when Kenshin was so relieved that he didn’t kill his Shishou that he actually jumped to hug Hiko and Hiko evaded him saving he has a thing against men hugging him. Mwheheheheheheh!!!!! That scene was really cute!

I still have to look for the name Hiko uses as an alias… you know, the other name he uses as a potter in Kyoto. Do any of you know that name? Just put it in the tagboard if you do, ne?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home