Friday, July 18, 2003

I was typing this when I suddenly felt liquid trickle down my nose. Wiped my nose with my hand and viola! Nosebleed! Can’t remember when I last had one before this.

Must be coz I feel so tired. And it’s hot.

That’s the problem about living in Pampanga. The land is so flat with shade-less grass and rice fields and there aren’t that many trees so it’s doubly hot. And since I have to travel about an hour each day just to get to school and another hour to get back home, inside a metal-roofed oven-hot jeepney no less, well, I’m not very surprised that I got a nosebleed from the heat. And to think the aircon’s on. I’m dreading wearing white this coming Monday. Yes, I finally got my uniforms, so now I have no excuse not to wear it. Sinisita na ako ng guard about my not wearing it. Gods… white uniform (skirt pa man din!), white stockings, white shoes… gah!

Anyway, prelims aren’t over. Extended till next week yung sa amin. Got four more to take, then on with the lessons, tapos midterms naman, and so on. Parang ang bilis ng oras. Bilis matapos ng isang linggo. As in.

Malapit na birthday ng mom ko! But before that, it’s Tita Pes’ birthday tomorrow, I think. Gotta remember to greet her.

Hope Ana’s over her depression. Neechan, di ko pa tapos kulayan yung new James drawing. Try ko tapusin this weekend; pag natapos ko send ko sa email mo or upload ko na with the other stuff that needs to be uploaded for the Illusion site. Text kita pag na-send or na-upload ko na.

You too, Tin. Hindi ko pa nga na sa-scan yung flor plans e. Ei Tin, oo nga pala, asan na yung floor plans for the Panlilio, Blanco and Mendrez houses? Can you send them or make sure na dalhin mo sa dorm so in case makapunta ako ng Manila madaanan ko na lang sila sa dorm?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home