Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Ran into Atoy yesterday. He looks okay. Said he was handling his own business in the San Fernando area. Atoy’s an old classmate, actually he was an English blockmate of mine. Last time I saw him was at Ateneo so I was kinda shocked to see him, almost forgot he’s Kapampangan. But man, of all people to run into…

Anyway, was thinking of watching T3 yesterday, not that I ended up watching it. Don’t have the time. All my friends seem to be uninterested in watching it though. Well, except Guido who’s a fan ever since. He advised me to look for the first two movies and watch them before I try to see T3. Whatever.

Prelims is this week. Yun lang yun.

I have a bad feeling about how some of our classmates would see my interaction with Charles. He’s the one I told my mom reminded me of my twin cousins, Peter and Paul. Charles is the same age as the twins so I guess I’m treating him the way I used to treat the twins when I was still more or less close to those blasted cousins of mine when we were younger. Anyway, Charles is more or less the only worthwhile looking guy in our class and seems a certain number of my female classmates have a crush on him. I know he’s aware of who these females are – he opens up to me for some reason, good God, he even pointed out to me who his actual crush in school is! It’s just weird. And as I said, I have a bad feeling about how the others would react.

My arms literally hurt. I’ve again started waking up at 430 am everyday to exercise. Been lifting weights so my arms HURT!!! Feels good to sweat though, I feel better in the morning, not so sluggish now. Guess I’m rewiring my body clock. I seldom oversleep now. And got used to eating breakfast again. Youch… healthy living kuno… heheheh ^___^

Haven’t started wearing the white uniform yet, all because the darned uniforms aren’t done yet, and so they haven’t been delivered yet. So I’m still excused from wearing the all white get up, which I’m thankful for as I seldom can keep white as pristinely white as it should be. I’m dreading what’ll happen when I have my period whilst wearing the uniform. God help me, I think I’ll need an adult diaper just so I won’t go berserk about getting a stain ^_^0

Ana: Thanks! I hope I do real well on the prelims too mweheheheheh!!! I don’t see You-Know-Who anymore. Hehehe, last time I saw him though I finally got turned off. Dunno why though *shrug* weird huh? Guess he doesn’t pass my standards after all. Man, laugh all you want, I wanna cry from frustration about my Reading class. I could teach in that blasted class for crying out loud! Our professor did say something about a lack on Reading professors so I just MIGHT ask about a part time job teaching that subject next sem or next year, but I got more subjects next sem so I’m not so sure. My goal right now is just to graduate from this course, so focus on the academics muna me so I can finish this as early as possible. And talagang different yung details ng Queen of the Damned from the books. For crying out loud, they made Marius almost bald in the film when he had long luxurious silver-ish hair! They did get the red coat right though. But man, Lestat’s violin came from Nicki, a fledgling vampire who was Lestat’s childhood and close friend (I rather think they were lovers but then again Rice didn’t up and say that so let’s just keep it to close friends ehehehe…) Good luck with the HP fic, padala mo sakin pag may nasulat ka na ha? And don’t forget Illusion and Countdown while you’re at it ^___^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home