Friday, September 19, 2003

Oh lord… I don’t like what happened today. Here I was just trying to help, and I think I just made things worse. Well, not my fault some people are /that/ close-minded and stubborn and downright idiotic…

Heheh, can’t help but think I’m like that too about certain things so I guess considering the consequences I couldn’t really blame that person. Pero nakakairita lang talaga ng konti. Konti lang naman. Konti.

Vibe doesn’t let me wanna go online right now so I’m relying on Infocom… which isn’t really any better since I get d/c almost every few minutes. Plus sobrang lag ang pRO coz of the bonus the GM Team incorporated coz of the rollback. Dami kong nawalang items but they weren’t really THAT important, medyo rare pero ok pa naman considering now I’ve got til Sunday to get rich and level up faster. Syet, ba’t di maglalag e umabot kaninang nakita ko ng 14.8k+ yung naglalaro sa Chaos! Chaos talaga sa Chaos... pucha, mamyang umaga na lang ako maglalaro... best time so far na day at oras maglaro is really early Monday mornings.

My… I actually got three non-pRO related posts in before this one? Hahahhaha!!!

Food!!! Love eating this salad I put together a while ago. It has lettuce, cucumber, bits of cooked ham, cubed smoked cheese, and sour cream dressing with a bit of salt and pepper for taste. Eat it with a freshly baked baguette… simply yummy heaven.

Either it’s really tasty or I’m just hungry coz I didn’t eat breakfast and lunch today…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home