Thursday, September 25, 2003

It’s raining! Not only that, the rain’s accompanied by really loud ear cracking thunder.

COOL!!!

For those who know her, you can probably imagine where my mom is right now. Hiding inside the closet with her ears covered with a pillow. My mom’s TERRIFIED/PETRIFIED/SCARED-TO_DEATH with lightning and thunder. Which makes for an interesting combination when I’m added into the equation coz I LOVE looking at two said natural phenomenon. Isn’t lightning pretty? All that wonderful play of lights. And it has so much power too. Wish I could photograph ‘em but me mom wouldn’t even let me go out of the room when there’s any. Let alone open the windows for a sneak peek.

Am typing this up while trying to connect to the internet. Bloody thing keeps disconnecting me.

*** *** ***

I take it then that you’re a guy, right Floe?

I’m afraid the name sounds a bit feminine. Makes me think of Chloe… Neways, no offense intended; none taken I hope?

Ei, Floe would you do me a favor? I’m thinking of starting a new swordie… which I kinda want to evolve into a Vit or Int knight. More inclined to making a Vit knightess actually. Coz right now Mira’s more of an Agi build and I’m getting bored with her. Won’t delete her coz she’s my first RO character, but then, like I said, I’m kinda getting bored. Might replace her in the guild if I get to build up a Vit knight. Para may MATAAS ang life sa guild na pain sa kalaban so the rest can attack as they please. Kung baga sya mag initial attack sa higher up monsters tapos todasin na lang ng ibang mga ka-guild natin said monster. Course, she’ll prolly need a healer along with her so the monster won’t turn to the other guild members… Just a thought.


*** *** ***

Had another dream which featured Ken and Vaness. Won’t explain the dream further… but man! It was n-i-c-e ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home