Sunday, May 15, 2005

Can you ever truly fall out of love with things and people that once filled your heart with so much love? Or does the feeling just simply fade away to rest inside your heart, untouched, until something triggers its return to the surface and you realize that it was always there, that it was never lost?

I feel like that right now about things I used to love so much in the past... I'm reminiscing on years gone past, wishing they had not ended but happy nonetheless for the time spent in them. I wish I could go back. I wish I could do things differently. But then I would not be the person that I am today if I did that. I am happy with who and what I am right now. If I really think about it, I would not change anything ^_^

Wahhh! Why am I feeling so melancholy?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home