Saturday, May 14, 2005

Watching a David Bowie special/documentary in WOWOW. Am sooo glad he didn't die of drugs back in the 70s ^^ it would have been horribly cliché if he did.

Went to sleep early last night coz I had a raging migraine. After being so hyper the whole day too...

Swimming reunion with 2E was cancelled. Yung mga nag-organize yung mismong nagback out e.

I've yet to do my RD. Di ako natawag kahapon e. Mukhang mahirap.. pero for some reason, I'm not as stressed about it as I was with the first RD 2 sems ago. Ewan, should I be?


Here's another quiz: nakuha ko from Cheena's blog.





Your True Birth Month Is November









Patient

Secretive

Romantic

Inquisitive

Trustworthy

Determined

Hardworking

High-spirited

High abilities

Unpredictable

Never give up

Sharp thinking

Thinks forward

Always thinking

Motivates oneself

Loves to be alone

Has a lot of ideas

Difficult to fathom

Extraordinary ideas

Unique and brilliant

Brave and generous

Well-built and tough

Careful and cautious

Dynamic in personality

Deep love and emotions

Uncertain in relationships

Honest and keeps secrets

Can become good doctors

Less talkative but amiable

Stubborn and hard-hearted

Fine and strong clairvoyance

Not able to control emotions

Does not appreciates praises

Thinks differently from others

If there is a will, there is a way

Hardly become angry unless provoked

Knows how to get secrets out of others





Not surprising. I like being born in November. It's a very nice month. I always know it's Novemeber where I live coz the talahibs have grown really high na and they always wave with the wind everytime I see them. I also like November coz there's this sense of waiting and anticipation for the holidays that comes with it. Also the sense of wanting to hurry and finish things coz the year's almost at an end. I feel kinda sad and happy when it's November. Makes me realize that things can't stay the same, and that I have to accept that certain things will end no matter what I do, but that I should take the time that I have now, grasp that opportunity coz I would never know when things will finally end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home