Sunday, August 28, 2005

Just came from Ate Carol’s birthday celebration. Hay nako, nag-iinuman nanaman sila... had half a glass of red wine pero didn’t really feel like getting drunk so didn’t even finish the glass. I feel kinda sleepy coz of that half glass though; guess I’m not as much of a drinker as I thought...

Tita Betty reminisced about her love life kaya eto, umabot kami ng 11pm. I still have to finish up a written report I need to pass for our RLE on Tuesday. Nga pala, we don’t have class tomorrow, isn’t that neat? ^_^ Another long weekend. Love long weekends ^_^

Glad I don’t have to see those kids tomorrow. I’m pretty pissed off with some of my classmates. Just a bit. Is it selfish of me not to give yellow pad paper to my classmates when they don't have any and are asking me for just one or two pieces? Thing is, the first two or three times they ask for paper is fine... but the next 20 times is just too fricking much, isn't it? I mean, how would you feel pag naghingi sayo ng papel every single time na may test mga kalahati ng klase? It's not like walang pwedeng pagbilhan na malapit; the school has a bookstore and we have all those vendors outside selling school supplies. Nakakabili sila ng yosi during our short break pero paper di nila kaya? Come on. So I started selling my yellow paper, 50cents a piece, and I heard them say at my back na I’m selfish and gahaman sa pera and namimirata. Hello? Sino ba talaga samin ang ganon?

Sorry for ranting. Anyways, I uploaded Ana-nechan's June Fic Entry sa FictionPress account. Added a link na to that account somewhere dito sa blog ko, look to your left and scroll down, you'll eventually find it.

Am downloading Bleach chapter 191 right now. Alam ko mabibitin lang ako but who cares?

Ana-Nechan: How's the guy-girl-gay story going? May title na ba binigay sis mo for it? Pabasa ha? Pag may nasulat na siya? Read the June fic na. May reply ako tungkol dun sa ML so just read that there.

Seika-chan: Hang in there, sis, kaya mo yan! Just make sure to up your vitamins and eat well so less ang chances mo to get sick, k? Ingatz ka, lowered niyan immune system mo coz ur always puyat. Bawi ka ng tulog whenever you can. You still haven't told me what your PLDT contact number is pala. Text mo sakin, tapos tawagan kita one time, ne?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home