Thursday, August 25, 2005

Woke up earlier than expected coz of a call from Tita Betty asking to wake up my mom so she could accompany her to the doctor. This was at around 1230am. I slept at around 930-ish so you could imagine my irritation (coz Tita has her housemates naman e, can't they help bring her to the doctor) and imminent headache. But try as I might, I don't feel sleepy anymore. Took a Tylenol to stop the incessant pounding of my head but so far it hasn’t worked yet. Maybe I need to drink two...

Anyways, Mom’s back from the doctor with Tita. Turns out its heartburn coz she ate too much last night and slept immediately afterwards. Geez... and to think she was all panicky-voiced when she called.

Haaay, fine fine... I’m being unfeeling and unfair, I admit. But who wouldn’t feel this way after a day like yesterday?

First period prof suddenly announced she’d give graded recitation for that day instead of the written exam she told us she’d give. I studied for the test but heck, graded recitations grate on my nerves. To be frank, the very sight of our prof makes me wanna gnash my teeth. I really really really dislike her! I like her subject, but gawds, I hate her.

Things went to a boil with our Pharma prof coz she wanted to give us a quiz. She didn’t announce in our class that we’d have one though we knew from the other sections that she was gonna give them a quiz that day. But the other sections had finished with the discussion and we have not, so it was unfair for her to give that quiz considering she announced and finished the discussion with the other class. Then nagkasagutan pa, yadda yadda... sa huli di rin kami nag-quiz coz she continued the discussion na lang.

Then we had our Unit exam in our majors... 60 points exam, which will be multiplied by 2 coz our C.I.s are too lazy to make two sets of exams for the lecture and for the laboratory (a total of 16 units) of NCM101. The exam was HARD. Only 6 passed in our class (there’s 36 of us). Happy to say that I’m one of the 6 (daw sabi ni Sir Boni coz he checked the papers agad).

Pero dang, super brain dead nako pag-uwi ko ng 630pm. Had to type up a report pa about NGT that I need to pass and report today for the RLE. Like I said I went to sleep at around 930 coz around that time ako natapos sa tinatype ko.

So now you understand why the hell I’m ranting at 3:10 in the morning. Hay! Ganda talaga ng buhay! ^_^0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home