Tuesday, November 08, 2005

My super wonderful (...not! :-[ ) schedule for this semester goes like this:

Monday & Tuesday:
7:30-12:00 = NCM102
1:00-2:30 = Statistics
2:30-4:30 = AsianCiv (categorized as a political science, which I don’t get... actually curious how they’ll teach this one)
4:30-6:00 = Research

Thursday, Friday & Saturday:
7:00-3:00 / 3:00-11:00 = RLE

Can you believe it?! We’ll have NIGHT Shifts!!! Coz of this, mom’s thinking about either letting me board or getting a car. We’ll see what happens. Hope we have enough for a car hahahah ^^ I’d like to practice my driving; haven’t been behind the wheel in more than a year *sigh*

I’m fervently praying that our former Pharmacology professor won’t return for this semester to teach or if she decides to stay on, I hope and pray that she won’t be my professor. I don’t want to rant yet again about her and the grade she gave me; just think like this, if she becomes my professor again I’ll shift to another section and won’t care if they have a worse schedule than what I already have for the semester. I don’t care if I’ll have to be at school by 5am and stay there till midnight, just as long as she’s not my professor I’ll be perfectly happy thank you very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home