Monday, October 31, 2005

I still feel like I don't want to post anything here in the blog but I'm kinda obligating myself to do this so I here I am ranting and rambling away as always.

What to talk about? Hmmm...

I feel restless. Like something should be happening to me right now that isn't. I feel as though I should be going through something monumentally wrong but I'm not, everything is just alright. But there's this odd intuition that I should be bracing for something really bad to happen. Maybe this is why I don't feel like blogging; because I don't wish to talk about this fear of the unknown.

Just typing abut this makes my chest hurt somewhat. I feel nervous, and it's funny because I feel nervous about... well, nothing. *big sigh*

I think it's coz I don't have anything productive to do. Maybe that's it... yeah, maybe. I need to be busy. I'm used to having deadlines, and the stress of studying and going to our hospital duty. Having nothing to do academic-wise and being in a break/vacation is rather boring. That's it, I'm just bored. And when I'm bored I overthink... at least I gather that's the way it is.

I'm trying to preoccupy myself with reading Naruto manga, writing the Illu November fic, editing and finishing up the uber late April fic, and putting in more details for the Daniel x Franky x JJ story for Illusion Book 2. That and maybe I'll finish up those sketches I started for the manga... maybe. Gods I need something to do and I need it to tire me out but not give me migraines hehehe ^^0 Too demanding ba? Dunno, I hate being bored -_-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home