Thursday, October 27, 2005

Okay, okay... you'd probably expect me to post pics from my trip, but no, I won't. Well, to be honest, I couldn't coz I forgot to bring a camera ^^0 I can ask the others I was with to give me a copy of the pix but I'm too lazy to go to them and ask so guess that can wait.

What have I been doing since coming back? Sleep. Sleep. Went to school to get my grades (let's not talk about that). Sleep. Still gotta finish all the pre-enrollment thingamajigers crap. And of course, I've been downloading Naruto manga. So far I'm in volume 15 chapter 127. So far I like Kakashi the best. That's the second white-haired character I like. His personality kinda makes me think of Furuba's Shigure, I really don't wanna explain why. Just watch or read both titles to understand.

Gah... I really don't feel like blogging. I don't feel like posting this at all. Haaaayyy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home