Saturday, October 15, 2005

KAMI, but he just smells divine ^^ I won’t say who it is; but writing this made me realize that I get attracted to a guy through 1) his attitude and 2) his smell. That’s right. His smell. He should smell good but not overwhelmingly so. It should be subtle, like you have to get really near him just to catch a whiff of it. Guys who use too much cologne that you could smell them a mile away just tick me off. Whenever I encounter guys – and girls – like that it feels like they have an aura of perfume surrounding them and walling them off. I don’t wanna get near them coz they give me migraines.

I watched Dubai with Shielney, Anthony and April yesterday after the final exams. All I heard about the movie were raves, that it was good and all and that it’s really worth watching. I dunno why but I didn’t like it. It’s cliché. It’s too normal. Either that or I just couldn’t relate coz it was a movie about siblings... still I should’ve been able to coz my dad’s working in another country just like Aga Mulach’s character was, but still I didn’t like it. Maybe because I felt so sleepy I just wanted to close my eyes and zone out. Maybe that was it. The three wanted to roam the mall after the movie but I was just too tired so I went home; 30 minutes after I got home I wouldn’t have known if the world ended coz I was sleeping like the dead.

Anyways, we only have the Pharmacology left to take on Monday. Gah... Pharma. One of my really most hated subjects... and our professor! Gah, I don’t wanna start on how hopelessly ineffective she is. I don’t wanna waste more time ranting about her.

I can’t believe the sem’s over. Well, almost over.

Matutuloy talaga ako sa Baguio on the 19th. I’ll be the CRCYC and NSC representative for the seminar. Gah... hindi po ito bakasyon, trabaho lang pagagawa nila sakin. Darn. It ain’t gonna be a tour coz I have to attend this communication seminar. Bah. At least di ako yung gagastos.


Anyways, here are some blogthings:


Reeses Peanut Butter Cups

Very popular, one of you is not enough.




How You Are In Love

You fall in love quickly and easily. And very often.

You give and take equally in relationships.

You tend to get very attached when you're with someone. You want to see your love all the time.

You love your partner unconditionally and don't try to make them change.

You stay in love for a long time, even if you aren't loved back. When you fall, you fall hard.




What Your Sleeping Position Says

You are calm and rational.
You are also giving and kind - a great friend.
You are easy going and trusting.
However, you are too sensible to fall for mind games.



You Are 40% Boyish and 60% Girlish

You are pretty evenly split down the middle - a total eunuch.
Okay, kidding about the eunuch part. But you do get along with both sexes.
You reject traditional gender roles. However, you don't actively fight them.
You're just you. You don't try to be what people expect you to be.



Your Blog Should Be Purple

You're an expressive, offbeat blogger who tends to write about anything and everything.
You tend to set blogging trends, and you're the most likely to write your own meme or survey.
You are a bit distant though. Your blog is all about you - not what anyone else has to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home