Sunday, January 22, 2006

Time For A Change

Ah to hell with this, it’s high time for a change anyway. I’ll just use this layout from blogger for the meantime since I am too busy (and admittedly too lazy) to make a layout design of my own. I already miss my cute chibi swordsman whose name I still don’t know until now!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!


*waves goodbye to old layout*

Gawds... I didn’t realize just how many links I have put up over the years. My hands hurt from copying & pasting each to the new (super ugly totally isn’t me) layout.

O ayan a... may comments function na po. Comment away please. Unmoderated naman e. Or should I moderate it? Hmmm...

So what color do you guys think should the next layout have as an over all theme?

5 Comments:

At Sun Jan 22, 05:46:00 PM 2006, Blogger feifu said...

Waahahahahah!!! I know it's odd that I'm commenting on my own post and that I'm the first to do so but I'm just testing this out and it feels soooo good that it finally works ^_______^ And I have titles too!! They usually didn't come out even though the function's on.

 
At Sun Jan 22, 09:38:00 PM 2006, Blogger Ai-Lin said...

Woot! Nagulat ako! I was still expecting the yellow layout when I visited this page O__O

I suggest you keep your little swordie alive. That chibi is cute, and yeah, nakaka-miss sya.

Hohohoho! Comments on na! XD

 
At Mon Jan 23, 02:40:00 PM 2006, Blogger ana said...

this is so strange. i felt like i'm visiting an alternate reality blog of feifu-ism.

bring back the chibi swordsman!

 
At Mon Jan 23, 02:57:00 PM 2006, Blogger Louise said...

Hehehe!

New layout, new theme?

LOL!

 
At Tue Jan 24, 01:01:00 AM 2006, Blogger feifu said...

it's sooooo drab.. kaso this layout was the only one that was remotely tolerable.

weheheh.. he was rather cute wasn't he? ah well... was thinking of making an entirely new layout kaso nga lang ala pa time and just the right pic to base it on, although I've a few choices na.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home