Monday, July 28, 2003

Am now officially hooked with Ragnarok. I just spent 10 straight hours just to be able to apply for a job (swordsman… este, swordswoman nga pala). My character’s name is Mirajah al’Kufra, one of the characters in a story I’m writing. Mirajah’s a swordfighter in the story, so although I kinda wanted to be either an acolyte or a mage, I followed what her job her is in my story instead. By the way, she was advised to become a thief after her Psych text in the Academy; not everyday one’s told that the best career path is the dodgy one.

Speaking of thieves, I watched the new Studio 23 show. Rather liked the dialogue… ang kulit! As in! The delicious tension between those two would be wasted if they actually do become a couple so I hope they don’t become one. Not yet anyway.

School’s going fine. Finished with the prelims. I curiously found Math easier than the Reading exam. Wonder why though. I seem to have a head for numbers all of a sudden. My NSTP groupmates are still bloody idiotic useless bitches. Long story. I wonder what’ll happen later when I get to school though, I had a bit of an argument with three of them last Saturday. A bit of it was my fault, mainly coz I’ve been pissed off with them for a long time now and I’ve been gearing for a fight; just to let out steam, and I guess to show them that since they’re not doing their work I will not continue doing it for them, saving their collective lazy butts all the time and that without me they’d be on their toes trying to save said collective butts. Whatever. I already ranted to my mom and Ana. Don’t wanna rant that much here although this blog was made so I could rant ^_^0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home