Monday, July 21, 2003

Survived the first wearing-white-uniform day. *big sigh of relief* Only thing is, now I’ll have to wear that get up every single weekday of the next three to four years of my life… gaaaaaahhhh…

The thing with this get up is that it forces me to act like a lady. Yup, a bloody flaming lady. I have to sit, walk, stand, and eat like a blasted prim and proper ninny. Mou…

So don’t be too surprised that when we next see each other I’d be somewhat kikay. Not too much, since I still abhor primping in front of a mirror for more than 10 minutes per day ^-^0

My classmates’ reaction to my finally wearing the uniform:
- “Mukha ka naman palang babae pag naka-uniform ka a…” (couple with sobrang nakaka-conscious na stare from this guy nicknamed Chekwa.)
- “Okay pala sayo naka-uniform e, gumanda ka.” (along with fingering my left sleeve and nakakalokong smile from Charles)
- “Tititigan muna kita for one hour ha?” (nanlolokong smile din from Jun, buti na lang dumating na prof namin at nagstart na test)
- “Uyy… naka-uniform sya. Girlish ka na rin, Ate!” (sabay tawang nang-iinis, from Lucia)

My reaction to their comments: “Oh for crying out loud, quit staring at me!!!” (sabay frown, scowl at tago sa likod ng bag.) Conscious na nga ako on my own sasabihan pa ng ganun? Pucha! Nakakainis! I guess I kinda deserved it. I /did/ kind of torment them a bit when they wore their uniforms the first time. Karma’s a bitch, ne? ^-^0

Guido:
Kuya! You actually read my blog? Mwehehehe ^_^
oks lang i guess ang pholio.com… bakit di na lang folio.com? meron na bang ganun? Anu ba ibig sabihin ng pholio? Lol
Watched T3 na! ok sya! Prequel masquerading as a sequel ang naisip ko after I watched it. Bagay kay Arnie role nya. As in. He should stick to those roles kasi yung boses nya na sobrang mala-robot e bagay sa role nya hehehhehehe ^_____^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home