Thursday, September 11, 2003

I (September 2, 2003)

Funny. I wrote that I wouldn’t join and stay in a guild unless I knew the people in it; but I found myself getting invited once again in another guild and this time, I actually like the people in it even though I don’t know them. They’re pretty neat, help each other out. Been to twice on a party with them at the orc dungeon and payon caves, and all I can say is that it was fun. I acquired a personal body guard whose already a wizard, and he helps me out whenever he sees me having trouble with the monsters I’m trying to kill. Payon does not agree with me. I get killed half the time and I’m beholden on my guild mates for resurrecting me. Dami na akong utang na loob sa kanila, and thus, even though I don’t know them personally, I already feel loyalty to the guild because they’ve helped me out so much. Can’t make myself want to leave the guild kasi I’m having such a good time with them, plus sobrang wala akong utang na loob if I left.

I’m 5566 addicted. Wala akong crush sa kanila pero I like their songs hehehe. Naririndi na ata yung kapitbahay namin kasi every morning pagkagising ko yung OP & ED ng MMV una kong pinatutugtog. Hell, medyo memorized ko na nga e kahit di ako marunong ng Chinese.


***
II (September 2, 2003)

Another funny thing just happened.

You see, my trusty computer, Genrou or Genchan, was acting up the whole day today. He – should be it but I’m used to calling my pc a he – kept on rebooting without me doing anything. I mean, I was just either typing away or listening to music or trying to log on to Ragnarok when he just started up.

Asked Guids about it and he said it might be either a virus or hardware problems. I think it’s the latter. Coz the power’s been going on and off the past few days so it might have done some irrevocable damage on my beloved Gen-chan.

But I have this other theory that it might be the infernal heat. Could be. Aren’t computers supposed to be easily affected by temperature?

So while I’m typing this, I have the air conditioning on full and so far, my beloved Genchan has yet to reboot himself.

Anyway, that’s not really what I wanted to talk about.

I was just typing this morning about the guild I feel so much gratitude and growing loyalty for, right? They were nice people and all… but something just happened. Or I just discovered that I’m not anymore part of that guild. I was this afternoon, but now I’m not.

What gives? Glitch? An error? Did I do something that made them expel me?

I’m curious.

And the fact that I’m not getting any response from any of the guild members is making me feel really pissed off. I can’t whisper to any of my friends either. I can broadcast what I wanna say but apparently, that command, whispering, is not available to me.

I wanna know the reason why I’m no longer part of the guild. Why? Well, even though I don’t really wanna admit it, but I feel somewhat heartbroken and suddenly very alone in the pRO world without my guild members. They were just so nice… and I wanted to get stronger so that I could contribute to them, add to their strength, be someone they could be proud of. I guess I can no longer do that if I’m not part of the guild. Shit… oh well… back to being just me. But I had a good feeling about those people. Darn…

***

III (September 5, 2003)

Goodbye Genrou II and welcome Genrou III ^_^

If you haven’t heard, my trusty computer, Genrou, crashed. Busted motherboard, video card, and since the processor was somewhat out of date, I had it also replaced. Along with a 40 gig harddisk, a cd writer, and 256 RAM. Naninibago ako kasi ang dami ko ng nilagay na programs at bagong mp3s pero dami pa ring free space. As in. Nanghihinayang lang ako dun sa mga wallpapers ko. Wasn’t able to tell them to save those too. At least my anime/jpop/jrock mp3s were saved.

***


IV (September 08, 2003)

Well, turns out that I wasn’t taken off the guild. Whew! Just pRO programming going haywire yet again. Gods, good thing di pa ako nahahack. I hope never.

Anyways, the lovely thing about having this guild membership deal is that marami akong possible tanks. Hahaha!!! After one week of not playing I still jumped from level 51 to 53 in one day all thanks to the help of my guildmates. Well, it’s for their own good naman that they want me to attain my second job coz that way I can finally contribute to the guild. Kasi halos pareho lang kami ng level nung isang knightess pero sya knightess na at ako swordess pa lang. Need around 50% more job exp before I can apply for knighthood. That’s very near na.

Still haven’t been able to play with Ana’s nephew. I keep trying to whisper him every few hours pero wala talaga. Oh well.

***


V (September 11, 2003)

Been meaning to post in the blog but whenever I go online, I completely forget about doing it.

Below’s a poem. Dunno if it’s worth anything… just had to get it off my system yesterday. Couldn’t concentrate on my classes coz I kept searching for the right words to use:


Reset

“I died again,” and you laughed, looking
At my computer screen where my corpse
Was still surrounded by nocturnal knights
Who dealt me the mortal blow.

“I told you not to go there,” you say,
Still chuckling at my demise.
Then going back to your own screen
Where you valiantly trot around town, safe.

“I thought you were with me,” say I,
Still wounded at the callousness you showed
Unbelievingly staring while you talk to another,
A character sitting on bench, asking for her number.

“You left me behind,” you say shrugging.
And I realized, as I stare at your profile,
How futile my argument was, and so
I press the ESC button and left clicked

Re-spawning back to town.
My character again living and walking amidst the crowd.
As though life hadn’t ended. Now I can’t help but
Wish I could do the same in real life.




It doesn’t rhyme. I find writing poems that rhyme hard to write. And slightly silly. Those I write anyway.

By the way, I’m a knight now. Finally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home