Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Okay, here goes… be ready for a rant:

The first part of my Math midterms was going well when my so very inconsiderate classmate – won’t mention names – borrowed my correction fluid. Now, me being the goody-goodie that I am allowed said classmate to borrow said item. I didn’t really have a choice since the person just up and took it, and since nakaupo sya sa likod ko di ako makatingin patalikod lalo na’t asa tapat ko prof namin. I don’t want the prof to say I’m cheating now do I? Thing is, I made some errors with these two items and had unfortunately used ink for answering so I needed the correction fluid badly coz I had no more space to place my solutions. Trouble was, my oh-so very considerate – not! – classmate hasn’t yet returned my correction fluid. The stupid idiot returned it AFTER we submitted our papers. I waited for the person to return it until the end of the period, and matagal na akong tapos with the test way before the end of the period, so I waited in vain. My gripe is that I bought that correction fluid yesterday and brought it to school today so I could use it in case something like that happened. But no… ang nangyari e iba pa yung nakinabang, at pinahiram pa daw pala nya sa katabi nya. BLOODY FUCKING HELL. Nakakainis na. And my super bait na classmate just smiled at me ten minutes after the test while returning said item. “Thank you!” sabi nya tapos nakiusap na sa ibang tao. Ang bait talaga! As in. Napaka-considerate na tao talaga. As in! P.I. nya! Tapos later during the next class, nanghihingi ng yellow pad sakin kasi may quiz. Ayokong bigyan, sabi ko wala kahit harapan nakita nya na meron. Sya pa yung nagtampo at sabi sakin e ang damot ko naman daw. I seriously wanted to punch and kick someone kanina, particularly sya, pero since I’m the older of us two, I just smiled and took it in stride.

Never again.

I am fed up.

Now this may seem such a petty thing… bakit ako naiirita e pagkaliit-liit lang na bagay, di ba? Think about it like this… if the same happens to you at an almost weekly, if not daily basis, won’t you get fed up as well?

I’m chalking all this up to Mars being so close. Plus my period just ended, and I’m usually snappish a few days before, during, and a few days after my monthly visit.

But still…

Would it be so bad if I hire someone to have these kinds of people shot in the head, right between the eyes?

No scrap that. Not painful and stressful enough… any suggestions? *evil grin*

Anyways, on a lighter note…

I bought MMV OST cds kanina. So far di pa me nagsisisi coz I like almost ALL the songs. Sabi nga ni Ana-nechan, pinagsama Jpop, Korean, and Chinese artists… saya! And the two cds only cost 300php! Sabi nung saleslady ikalawa pa lang akong bumibili ng MMV cds, puros daw sa F4 binibili; ako naman di ko man lang pinansin yung sa F4 ^^0 Yung habol ko kasi e yung mga kanta ng Do As Infinity tsaka yung “The Shining” ng K DUB SHINE. Hahhahhah…

Level 49/36 na me sa pRO! Met another really nice player. Actually, met two really nice pRO players kamakailan lang. So far lahat ng nakakaaway ko mages at archers… tapos puros ka-vibes ko mga swordie at knights. I don’t ask it of them pero sinasama nila me sa party at pinapayagan magpa-tank at binibigyan pa ng gamit at pera… ngak… Ewan lang, siguro naaawa sila sakin or something. Kahapon 3 guys na knights yung kasama ko sa party sa may Orc Dungeon. I can say I was very well protected. As in. Sinama nila ako sa party nila kahit na level 59-65 silang tatlo… dahil tuloy sakin di sila maka-even share. I did offer to leave the party, pero ayaw naman nila. Hehehhe… muse daw ako. HAHAHAHHA!!! Tapos ayun, ang daming binibigay na tips kung ano dapat pataasin kong skill at stat, at kung saan ok magpalevel up. Kahit pano miss ko na yung isang naging friend ko na swordie dun way back nung ala pang bayad. Knight na siguro sya ngayon. Kasi naman nabura friends list ko kaya di ko na sya ma-contact… e di ko kabisado name nya sa pRO.

Btw Ems, gusto mong magpalevel up? Punta ka Orc Ville. Bilis ng exp kasi hindi nauubos kalaban. And the items are ok, pero sensya na lang sa mga looters minsan, pero siguro sanay ka na sa ganun. Kaya mo na naman panigurado dun. Lalo na kung kasama mo si Ai ^_^


***
Here’s another Wild Adapter quote:

This is “Death”
Invitation to freedom.
Nothingness, eternally revealed.
Absolute denial.
Conception of sin.
A scornful laugh and profanity for life.
Or defeat.
Vanishing body temperature.
Flowing redness.
Losing the luxury of pain……
The orgasm seen in that moment.

***
I can appreciate poems but I realized way back that I am no bloody poet. I’m not expressive enough, I guess.

Can’t wait to see Mars. I wish I had a telescope though. Darn. Oh well…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home