Friday, August 29, 2003

Met an assassin yesterday. Think he was AGI based coz man, that guy could move! He was so fast! Di man lang makahirit sa kanya yung mga orc skeletons even though they ganged up on him na. Of course he took a bit of a time sitting around doing nothing so he could regenerate, but dang he was fast! Something about assassins wearing those sakkats really turns me on: must be the air of mysteriousness they seem to exude. Hahaha! Nevermind.

Was invited to join two guilds yesterday. After spending a few minutes as a guild member, I left. If ever I would really join and stay in any guild I want to personally know the people in it. The guy who invited me sa guild nila asked why I left... sabi ko I like to work alone. Truth is, if I do work in a guild, then I want to be working with people I can relate to and trust. It's hard to kill monsters, it takes time. And if I don't trust the people I'm in the guild with... and if their guild master don't even want to explain a few simple stuff about the technicalities of being in a guild, well... I might as well not stay. So I left.

Main reason why I think I’d have a hard time leveling up if I’m an:
Acolyte: ayoko magtanong kung pwede akong magpa-tank.
Archer: ayokong mamalimos just so I could buy arrows at the start.

Pero sa Loki, I’m developing a character who’d become an aco. Guess I just want to try it out. Although I’m having a swell time being a swordess. Tapos naman yung isa kong character sa Chaos archer sya… So far I’ve been advised to become a) archer, b) thief, c) merchant. Of the three, piliin ko muna siguro thief – since meron na akong archer – coz of that guy I met. Heheh, ang astig e!

***

Holding on tightly to the glimpses of the past,
I wake up drenched in cold sweat while the wind blows cold.
I must step forward and start looking for the sun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home