Monday, September 15, 2003

Mom forced me to change the channel to ABSCBN tonight so she could watch the special F2 and Barbie.

Found it somewhat painfully pathetic to watch our own local artists so excited to meet and see Ken, Vaness, and Barbie. They didn’t at all act like they were popular local icons themselves, but acted like avid and unruly fans. It almost shames me to see them so thrilled. Nahihiya ako para sa kanila. I mean, come on, these visitors, however popular, are just people. They made so much of them that it had managed to lessen the already low image I have of our own local artists. It’s almost disgusting.

And Kris Aquino changing clothes before her interview with the two guys… did she really /have/ to show that much cleavage? Sure, it’s somewhat normal to see her wear something like that but how come she was wearing a different shirt during her interview with the two girls? A non-cleavage showing shirt whiles she might as well showed her soul every time she leaned forward while interviewing the two guys! I dunno, maybe it’s just me, but I found her whole attitude somewhat cheap. Parang sobrang desperada… sorry if there are any Kris fans here.

Anyway, on a non-F4 realated topic:

I find myself clicking personalities with one of my classmates. Well, mainly because we both like books and we've been exchanging books the past weeks. I like the guy. Not in a romantic way so don't even start the teasings please. But I like his brain. And character/personality. So far he's one of the two most mature guys in our class. He's from the US, so he's a bit liberal minded, but I love arguing with him. Fun. Wala lang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home