Friday, October 07, 2005

DREAM

A house made of glass, clean white glass that you could not see through. A statue of three monkeys that rotates and spews forth a music you’d think came from a jewelry box. A bamboo sliding door that bends like a bow with the sea wind. All in a village where everyone’s house was open to the public. An old grandmother giving an unheeded warning of the danger of living in this place to her family. And a young woman who doesn’t know the heartache in store for her once she finally gets introduced to the young man across the street watching their unfinished glass house. I knew her heart would be broken because before seeing all of these, I saw her searching for him not because she misses him cause he left or anything... she was searching for him because she wanted to take revenge on him for killing her family. I could feel her heart breaking when she saw him, walking along an unfamiliar street with an older man. She had a knife in her hands, I could feel her will strengthening as she steeled herself for the kill. That was when the scene changed, and I woke up the first time she saw him watching her from across the street.


TRIP

I might be going to Baguio on October 19, 20 & 21. It’s for a seminar in communication. Have to go coz of Nightingale. As far as I know the school’s covering the expenses. Hell, I wouldn’t go if it wasn’t. I’m saving up on money to spend on something else kasi...


FATHER

It was heartwarming to watch him, this man who was sitting apprehensively in a corner near the doors leading into the delivery room. When the doctor came out carrying this tiny baby boy swaddled in white, I saw his expression transform from anxious to a quiet pride and joy. His smile was tender as he held his baby. It was just so wonderful to watch.


FRIENDS

I’m hoping that in the next semester, the nursing dept would reshuffle the sections. I do not wish to remain with my RLE group mates. I don’t despise them or anything as individuals, I just don’t like our lack of camaraderie that much. Despite spending almost the entire semester with them, I can say they’re not really my friends. I don’t want them to be my friends. I just feel disconnected from them, like I’m a stranger in the group when I’m with them. I cannot wait for the semester to end. It’s lonely being around them.


MOVIE

I watched Brothers Grimm. Wish I didn’t. It’s a complete waste of money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home