Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Drawing Back

I just can't find the right words to rant with so I'm not going to. Just feel frustrated and irritated right now with some people and I don't really want to think about it anymore. Haaaaaaaaay... Ba't nga ba napaka-friendly user ng ibang mga tao, no?

Oh yeah, nga pala, stumbled onto this site somehow. If mahilig kayo sa mga Chinese astrology stuff, feel free to check it out. Here are a few exerpts pala from what the site said about the year of the Monkey.

People born under this influence have an innately low boredom threshold True. I just absolutely hate it when I'm bored.

And although Monkeys give the impression of getting on fabulously with everybody, this great rapport is often nothing but a ruse. Ah heh heh heh... if you guys can just see how I interact with some of the people at school then you'd know how true that statement is about me.

They tend to be lazy, concentrating on small matters while ignoring more important issues. They ignore obstacles, finding them beneath their consideration. Having a short attention span can make it difficult for the Monkey to successfully complete a task. For the Monkey to be prosperous, far-sightedness and vision are vital. Hey, to be fair, some things I do deem as just fit to be shoved aside to the back of the mind, but some I keep in touch of every waking moment so I won't forget about them or won't slack off.

Playful, even obliging at times, the Monkey hides the poor opinion he has of others beneath his apparent friendliness. Eh heh heh heh... it's just that I'd feel better if I did the work coz I know I'd do a better job of it than some of the others... ayoko kasi naiiwan pahapyaw yung work e and some of the people I end up as groupmates are just too lazy for our collective good.

<em>Monkeys are highly adaptable and versatile. Enthusiastic about everything, they spend their time broadening their minds and are especially fascinated with art. They like refinement, originality and luxury. So I like looking at beautiful things and beautiful people? Who doesn't?

Unfortunately, because they are such audacious people and care very little about their reputations, it does not matter much to them whether the impression they create is one of pleasure or of shock. Hahahah! Yeah, although I complain about it sometimes, pakialam ko ba if they think I'm scary sa school. I do my work, besides, I don't go there to socialize with other people. I go there to learn about nursing.

They have a tendency to treat relationships as games and as a consequence has trouble staying committed for an extended period of time. Err, yeah. I've often caught myself testing people I don't know that well, bringing up trouble just to see how'd they react. If I don't like how they treated that particular situation, then I'd start inching away.

The impatient Monkey gets bored easily and is constantly looking for excitement, stimulation and new games. Like I said, I hate hate hate being bored.


Anyways, here's another online quiz:

You Are a Prophet Soul

You are a gentle soul, with good intentions toward everyone.
Selfless and kind, you have great faith in people.
Sometimes this faith can lead to disappoinment in the long run.
No matter what, you deal with everything in a calm and balanced way.

You are a good interpreter, very sensitive, intuitive, caring, and gentle.
Concerned about the world, you are good at predicting people's feelings.
A seeker of wisdom, you are a life long learner looking for purpose and meaning.
You are a great thinker and communicator, but not necessarily a doer.

Souls you are most compatible with: Bright Star Soul and Dreaming Soul

2 Comments:

At Tue Jan 24, 07:49:00 AM 2006, Blogger Ai-Lin said...

Woot! Nice! I love those stuff, hohoho! May mapo-post na rin ako sa bloggie ko! :p

 
At Wed Jan 25, 09:29:00 PM 2006, Blogger Louise said...

Ako din! HAHAHA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home