Thursday, July 13, 2006

Something Good From The Bad

I know downloading music is illegal, but dang it if I wasn’t doing it I would never have discovered this artist:



Origa (also known as Olga Vitalevna Jakovleva)

My GOD!!! First time I listened to one of her songs, the one titled “We Can Hear Your Pulse” (got it from an mp3 rotation site called Quiet Cacophony, if you wanna listen to the song download it NOW coz it won't be up for long!) I literally got goose bumps and cried! Never mind that I couldn’t understand a single word of the lyrics (coz it’s Russian), but the feeling it evokes... *sigh* I like songs that make me feel like I’m falling from a great height then floating with the wind blowing around my entire body like a gentle lover’s embrace... it’s almost orgasmic.

I wanna buy the entire cd!!! Of course it would be a miracle if the local music stores have even heard of her, let alone be selling her cd. *tortured sigh* Then again I guess I could just buy it online. Right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home