Monday, August 11, 2003

Bigkis was reminiscent of those high school festivals we used to have in St. Scho. What I didn’t like was that they forbid us from exiting the gym AND during lunch time told the guards at all the gates to disallow us from leaving the school premises. The poor security guard got the brunt of nasty jokes, curses, and what-not from us first year students required to attend the event. I should’ve brought another t-shirt, coz the only ones they wouldn’t let out were those wearing what I was wearing, a white shirt that has Bigkis written all over the front and back. The guard kept saying that we are the school’s responsibility while we were inside the premises, that we were not supposed to go out and that we were supposed to follow this coz we were all minors… well hell, since when did being 22 years old become a state of being a minor? I literally barged my way out of the gate and fortunately did not have to give up my ID as I did so. Yes, they’re THAT strict in my current school. Bull fucking shit.

Didn’t go to the Acquaintance Party for Nursing students. Didn’t feel like it. Sides, it was my mother’s birthday that day. I don’t see why I have to hobnob with people I barely see.

I’m ranting… again. So what the hell is bloody new?

~~~

TIn: park here all u want ^_^ tag all u wish, ur very welcome here imouto-chan ^_^

Ems: gomen ne, di ako nagising ng maaga enough to meet you sa RO. As in tulog na tulog ako at 6am pa lang ako nagising.

Ana: i don't have time to update the illu site coz between school and playing RO, heheh, I just don't even when I'm online a lot. Bigay ko na lang sayo yung password for editing the site through email para ikaw na muna in charge, ok lang? Btw, Neechan, it IS possible to re-wire your body clock. I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home