Wednesday, August 06, 2003

My mom’s birthday is this coming Saturday. I still don’t have a gift for her; firstly because I have no money to buy one. I know she won’t mind if I didn’t give her one but I’d really like to give my mom a gift. Anyways, no Sat class this coming August 9 as well, but I still have to go to school for the Nursing students’ Acquaintance Party. It’s from 2pm till 9pm. All that time… I wonder what the hell we’re supposed to do with all that time? I think there’s some kind of program coz some of my classmates were asked to join some kind of dance group which was formed all coz of the party, which I’m planning to not attend only thing is it’s compulsory attendance. Damn. Well, I still plan on leaving early. And bring a book. Or a sketch pad. I’d bring Genrou if he were a laptop so that I could write for either Illusion or A.I. Too bad he isn’t. Oh well…

My character in Ragnarok is now level 38/29 Swordman. All that in one week of playing. Met an extremely nice player who let me tag along the higher level maps so that it’d be easier for me to level up. Unfortunately, he took me to the Orc Village where I kept on dying… Yeah, he’s more or less what in pRO is called a tank, but at least I can say I didn’t ask him to be a tank for me. He did it on his own. We were supposed to go to the culvert as a party(with two other guys, one an acolyte) but they both disappeared on us and I dunno why. So me and my new found partymate went somewhere else instead. He’s a veteran player, since he’s been playing since early June, so he knows all the nice places where I can level up easily /and/ get tons of zeny (money). So now at least I can buy better equipment. It’s pitiful how some novices just sit down inside a city broadcasting that they’re asking for alms (namamalimos…) coz I think they should just go out and kill the lower level monsters with the little equipment they have so they can slowly gather items to sell and get more zeny out of so they could buy the better equipment. Speaking of novices… I finally experienced pano maging tank… my tag-along, I’m happy to say, leveled up about five or six times in around ten minutes of playing; while I ran out of carrots trying to heal myself coz we didn’t have an acolyte with us and he took such a /long/ time killing off one monster that said monster usually exhausts my HP even with my level 10 fast regen. I guess I’m just trying to give back the favor.. coz someone helped me so I’mnow helping someone else. Hehhe… nahahalata bang sobrang addict na ko? Bakit naman kasi nung one year na wala akong ginagawa at nasa bahay lang ako wala pa itong game na ito e… ngayong may pasok ako’t supposedly nag-aaral dun nagkaron. Haaaaaaaayyyy… ganyan talaga ne? Murphy’s law.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home