Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Can you believe that I’m looking forward about having my math midterms later? Math? Hello? I usually hate math.

Heard from news yesterday that those born during the last days of January, November, and two other months which I forgot, would be greatly affected with Mars being so close to the earth. Cool. Wonder how it’s supposed to affect me? The lady said something about war and fire… that Mars is the one that brings passion into people… or something like that. Maybe I’m just conjecturing coz I don’t remember everything she said mainly because I was studying for my math midterms. I can’t believe I actually reviewed my math notes and understood them!

About the passion bit… well, if I need a bleeding planet to get near ours just so I’d be passionate about something – or someone – then a part of me must be irrevocably wrong. Or did the lady mean that I’d be more passionate about things? Hmmmm… wouldn’t that lead to trouble now… hahahhaah!!! But I’m kinda curious. Wonder what these coming days will have in store? Can’t wait!

***
Tomorrow will come, without prayers.
The end will come, without hurrying.
I live only to be worthy of the corpse
I shall leave behind on that day.
(Got this from a Wild Adapter piccie... well, I obviously liked it that's why it's here...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home