Friday, August 15, 2003

Took the quiz at Gem’s journal, the one about what zodiac sign should I be dating, and got Sagittarius for the result. My first thought was… Stupid test, I am a Sagittarian! Does it mean I should date myself? Or in other words, a guy who is so like me he might as well be a male clone of me? But thinking about it now, maybe the test was right. Mainly because I have to admit that the person who I love most right now, other than my parents, is myself. I have to love myself coz if I don’t, who would?

Sad that some people are missing MMV’s better story/plot because of misplaced loyalty to MG’s F4. Ala lang… just watched the latest episode of MMV at GMA. Poor Chen Feng. He had it coming though, for being so goddamned callous. I dunno… the MMV characters are more believable and alive for me I guess. My mom’s complaining about my not wanting to switch channels and watch MG2 coz she wants to know its story too. I can’t help but feel that I don’t care whether I watch MG2 or not, whiles I want to have my own copy of MMV.

Speaking of which… Tin! Do you know anyone who’s selling subtitled episodes of MMV? Anyone you can get a discount from? Heheh… la me masyadong moolah these days e, what with the lesser allowance (na sobrang nahihiya ko ng tanggapin FYI), daily commuting, and buying level-up prepaid cards mweheheheh…

Emski!!! Sobrang sorry! We were supposed to meet sa Mjolnir_07 right? Kaso yung puchang VIBE ni-disconnect ako! Di ako maka-connect ulit! Laging “unable to establish a connection” ang drama ng modem kong nakakewan. Kainis! And here I was supposed to meet you pa man din. At malapit na yung may bayad pa naman! PUCHA!!!!!!!!!

Ana-neechan! Tried to find a back view of acolyte kaso di pa me makahanap. Heheheh… talaga bang pupunta ka sa cosplay? I wanna go too!!! Kaso ala me moolah for costume making… PAUTANG!!!!! J/k ^^0 And no time din actually, to go to Manila me. Medyo Pampanga-bound ako for four years lang naman *big sweatdrop* But at least I’m working towards something which would potentially lead me to a better future. And I’m not as bored as I used to be when ala akong ginagawa at andito lang ako sa house. Naghi-hint na ba enough yun? Kaya para po mawala depression nyo, try to find something to keep you busy. Something you’ll commit to doing in a long-term period and preferably something you’ll love to do. Like moving to London to stalk Daniel Radcliffe… este, enroll in grad studies pala ^__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home