Sunday, August 24, 2003

I can barely go online to play. Long bloody story, and I’ll only rant if I tell it here. So I won’t.

Am thinking about taking advantage of that 40php/vcd of the yd and buy the cds I want to now, but I’m not so sure if that’s a good idea or not. Like I said, I don’t have any extra money these days. Plus I’m kinda saving up to buy those ankle and wrist weights… which cost around 300php each but then since I bought the internet card and the level up prepaid I couldn’t buy them anymore and have to save up again… which makes me think that I do need a part time job. Wonder what though? And would my mom allow me to have one? I mean if it would mean I’d be out of the house until after the fricking sun sets? Yes, she literally panics when I’m not yet home by that time. My bad. I know. I know. You don’t have to remind me about what I did last June.

Anyway, haven’t been playing pRO for almost a whole week now. I think I’m having some sort of withdrawal symptoms. Hehhehe…

Was watching Ima Soko Ni Iru Boku again the other day; just remembered something Shuu said: “As long as I’m alive, something good will happen to me.” Rather optimistic isn’t it? But then it’s really all we can all hope for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home