Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Switched from Norton to McAffee and so far I’m happy coz Genrou’s not acting up. Gave up the virtual cd software Guids installed, meaning I also had to uninstall Diablo II, Warcraft III and Starcraft. Not much of a loss considering I was able to retain my saved files from said games, I’ll just have to buy my own installers. Anyways, methinks Genrou’s heaving a big sigh of relief. Coz with all the uninstalled files I freed up about 3 gig of hard disk space. Now to finally buy that cd writer and burn those hundreds of picture files…

Academics check: I’m passing. More than passing; which, I think is great ^_^ Thing with me is that I have this pattern of behavior… at the start I do REALLY great, then I get bored, then I lose interest, then I barely scrape through with the requirements coz I don’t care what happens anymore. Hope that doesn’t happen this time. I don’t think it would. I wouldn’t let it happen.

I don’t like watching MG2… it’s just too cheesy… okay, so they’re out on a date. Spain’s tourism must have had a boost after MG2… but man, did they have to drag it out that long? Sorry, Tin, alam ko you like Jerry/Ah Si/David pero I’m getting tired of seeing his face. Same thing with the other F4 members. Overexposure? Too much on a daily basis makes me just… puke. Yes. Even if I do like Ken. Kakasawa lang. And I don’t see their characters’ in MG changing. Not that much, not really.

Buti pa talaga plot ng MMV. Delineated talaga wants ng lahat ng characters… lahat sila may action na ginagawa to reach their wants, and they don’t just wait and let things happen to them before they actually /do/ something. Argh… I gues taking that play writing class really did spoil my enjoyment of several movies and tv series. Although I /want/ to and will watch “Pirates of the Caribbean” and “League of the Extraordinary Gentlemen”. Ana, Ems, Tin, Ai, Jean, gusto nyong reunion tayo to watch either film? Heheh… if all our schedules would allow us to meet that is…

Speaking of MMV, were you guys able to watch the episode today? There was this preciously hilarious scene between this girl named Barbie and that other basketball player whose name I can never get, you know, the maton/astig guy who reminds me somewhat of Mitsui at the start… mala gangster or basagulero pero yun pala nagsa- sour grape lang kasi he couldn’t play coz of a busted knee… that guy. His interaction with Barbie, and Barbie’s pet dog, was FUNNY!!! ^_^ I loved it! Palagay ko sila magkakatuluyan… hahahhaha!!!

No class tomorrow and on Friday!!! YEHEY!!! I CAN PLAY pRO ALL I BLOODY WANT!!! *turns chibi and dances around in circles* ^________________________^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home